Friday 8 August 2014

The Three Little Pigs



I just finished this card today, for my Mother-in-law Margaret who's been unwell. Some of my card friends love owls ~ owls seem really popular! Another friend loves sheep, and yet another, pandas!
Margaret loves piggies! Cute little piggies who would never think of rolling in mud, or other stinky stuff.
This card took a long time ... most of one day and half of a second, but I was pleased with the result and very glad I made this card for her.


It's a large card, basically A4 folded in half. So I had four surfaces to work on.
I used stamping, which I coloured with Copic markers, some die cuts [the Orchard Tree Frame by Memory Box is one of my current favourites. I also used Twiggy Tree, a punch for the flowers, a fence die, Butterfly Delight, which I love as the tiny butterflies a various sizes, and also a die for the little birds. The bees are also from Memory Box, and even though they take time to put together, I think they're worth it.


Here's the card :





No comments:

Post a Comment